CLARITY OF PURPOSE...
so that you are working from the same playbook.
to empower innovation and growth.
that gives you the competitive edge.
As a Leader
You Need to Be the One that Sees the Big Picture
As a leader, you are in the thick of the daily grind. It’s tough to see the forest for the trees, let alone chase every problem that gets lobbed your way.
There are weird things happening on the fringes of the real work - gossip, poor communication, morale deficits. It’s having an effect on your leaders and teams. With the Great Resignation in full force, you are worried about loosing good people.
Frankly, as a leader in a growing business, it’s all making you a bit insecure. You ought to be able to navigate this and it’s uncomfortable to be in a position where you can’t fix what’s wrong.
Focus Consulting Philosophy
Healthy Teams & Leaders
- Employee Value Proposition, Satisfaction and Engagement Practices
- Team Making: Team Formation, Orientation, Launch and Review
- Leadership Coaching
- Leadership Framework and Training
- Conflict Utilization for Learning and Growth
- Leadership 101 for Change Management
ALIGNED SYSTEMS & PROCESSES
- Diagnostics of Organizational Systems/Processes
- Guide the Design and Build Process for Aligned Systems
- Organization-Wide Change Management
- Train for Ongoing Assessment and Change